8.2.09

Adventure in Subang!! (Well sort of)

It was just yesterday that my adventure began with a trip from my lovely little home into the wilderness in Subang. (Yes, there are jungles in subang) Well to be more specific I was actually at my good friend Sam's office which is located in front of APIIT. The reason why I mentioned wilderness was because the office is actually surrounded by a forest. I kid you not i mean APIIT is probably the only private school that i have seen which is surrounded by a jungle I mean its scary especially at night. Man, I stayed there for a couple of nights before and whoa is it scary! Anyways, I was there yesterday because of a party that I was supposed to attend that night at 7.00 pm but my ingenious plan sort of backfired. The party was located at SS18 and only god knows where that place really is. Honestly, folks for someone who was born here and lived on this very land for 17+ years I have the worst sense of direction in history. Period! So, back to the story my plan was to get someone at the office to send me there but unfortunately for me not one soul there has even heard of the place. Improvising i hatched up a new plan as I received intel that the place was actually located near the KTM station in Petaling. Yet again, there was another set back. Transport Home. Ugh, why can't the KTM work 24hrs. i mean what if there are people working till late and fully depends on the KTM as its only means of transport? Think about it. Due to the amount of challenges i had to face I made a decision and missed one potentially awesome party of my life! However instead of partying all night I learned how to use a Computer Aided Design (CAD) program to make 3D models. I'll would love to explain more but time does not really permit me to so until then Goodnight and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment